3/8" 20v Cordless Right Angle Impact With Charger And (1) Bl2010 20v Li-ion Battery
- IN STOCK SHIPS WITHIN USA
- 11.25 LBS
- Free Shipping
features and benefits:
- includes (1) w5330, (1) bl2010 20v li-ion battery, (1) bc1121 20v li-ion battery charger & (1) case
- 180 ft-lbs.Of reactionless torque in a slim, lightweight design that offers the reach of a ratchet while packing the incredible power of an impact
- with a head only 2.2” in height and our patent-pending inline™ battery, the w5330 can go places other impact wrenches only dream of, spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands
- from 0-1900rpm instantly.The w5330 flies through bolts at speeds your ratchets cant reach.With the variable speed trigger for more control, and a conveniently located forward reverse switch, you can keep one hand on the trigger and let the tool do the rest.
- 1 year tool, battery & charger replacement, 2 year high-capacity battery replacement, 3 year limited warranty on chargers
the ingersoll rand w5330 3/8" 20v right angle impactool™.A powerful, durable and extremely ergonomic tool unlike any other that goes where other impact wrenches simply can’t.Its right angle design and 180ft-lbs.Of reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while showing hard-to-reach jobs no mercy
180 ft-lbs.Of reactionless torque in a slim, lightweight design that offers the reach of a ratchet while packing the incredible power of an impact.Bust through jobs faster with the only tool of its kind.No air required.
you don’t work in a flat world, so you need a powerful tool that can reach tight spaces while keeping your knuckles intact.With a head only 2.2” in height and our patent-pending inline™ battery, the w5330 can go places other impact wrenches only dream of, spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands.
from 0-1900rpm instantly.Just like your favorite impact wrench, the w5330 flies through bolts at speeds your ratchets cant reach.With the variable speed trigger for more control, and a conveniently located forward reverse switch, you can keep one hand on the trigger and let the tool do the rest.
additional key features: durability: advanced technology that can take a beating.The w5330 is designed with a steel-lined aluminum hammer case and a super-tough nylon housing making it ready for every 6-ft.Drop or shop fluid that comes its way.
- WE SHIP TO United States & Canada
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.